Sunday, September 26, 2010

Craterface


One afternoon I get a phone call from a long lost friend and he drops by my place with this CD. It totally chills me smiling to the ground! It gives me flashbacks to bands like In The Colonnades. The kind of music I have missed for so long! But this little album fixed my abstinence. 

Craterface is heavy, cool and mystique still yet so punkish in a way not many can do it... the special sound and feeling is .. special..

They are hard to find on MySpace so keep the link as a bookmark. Secret and mystique. Their record company has got the coolest name. Gravejuice.


Gothic enough for me.
As my friend always were.

I cant wait to see them LIVE with this. Feels like being in a dark rock n roll club when I listen this album!


It's kind of auto production but this is not noticeable. It sounds as if made in a studio.
But my friend tells me it is mostly recorded in a kitchen.

My friend tells me he is in the middle of next production right now.
And this next album will be made in a studio.
I can hardly wait.


My Sunday turned out good!


My abstinence is stilled. Long time missed sounds fills my apartment. And I am feeling great!


Best news this decade^^^^

Its an interesting little list inside the album convolute that maybe gives some clues of this mysterious band with their site in another country and with spanish quota as reference for what inspires them.

Music engineering able hands and isights provided by:

R.Durk
B. Gravy
N. Palmer
T. Broman
M. Attaque
H. Gostas


No comments:

Post a Comment